Speak to one of our business development team about your product requirementCONTACT US
Access and Pole Boxes, Covers and Frames
We support our comprehensive cable protection offering with a full range of pole boxes, access boxes, composite covers, galvanised steel covers and frames, and ductile iron covers and frames.
Pole Boxes and Access Boxes
The 4-strong Polypipe range of pole boxes is available in 290 x 275mm and 450 x 450mm sizes, incorporating integral housings for 114 and 140mm poles. They are manufactured from polyethylene. The pole box provides 450mm depth of cover as standard, extendable if required using modular access boxes as rising sections.
Access boxes are available in 5 sizes from 290 x 275mm to 600 x 600mm to allow access to cabling.
Covers and Frames
Our access box covers and frames meet the requirements of BS EN 124 Class B 125. In carriageways or other locations where vehicles may run over access boxes, heavier grades of cover may be required.
The range consists of composite covers, galvanised steel covers and ductile iron covers and frames.
Features & Benefits
- Robust, single-piece injection or rotational mouldings
- High strength, structured wall construction
- Manufactured in impact resistant polyethylene for installation in all conditions
- Corrosion free and chemical resistant material
- Ultraviolet light resistant material, suitable for extended storage periods
- Light, easy to handle, transport and install
- Modular construction, allowing access boxes to be used as rising sections as required
- Pre-trepanned points of entry to accommodate 54mm, 63mm, 110mm and 118mm outside diameter ducting
- Can also be stacked