Speak to one of our business development team about your product requirementCONTACT US
Ridgicoil is a coiled twinwall cable protection, manufactured from polyethylene with excellent impact resistance even at low temperatures. It has exceptional durability with flexibility which eliminates the need for special bends. With a smooth bore, Ridgicoil has a low co-efficient of friction for ease of cable installation.
Ridgicoil is available for power, motorway communications, lighting and utilities applications in 25m and 50m coils.
Features & Benefits
- Complies with BS EN 61386-24:2010, 450N normal duty impact 23°c
- Easy to use and transport
- Highly impact resistance
- Flexibility of coiled duct eliminates the need for special bends
- Exceptionally durable
- Can be used for trenchless applications
- Long coil lengths for reduced jointing
- Low weight, high strength
- Manufactured in polyethylene with excellent impact resistance at low temperatures
- Factory installed polyethylene twine and coupling