Speak to one of our business development team about your product requirementCONTACT US
RIDGISTORM Access Manholes
Whether your project calls for stormwater, foul water or combined sewer systems, we can purpose-build high density polyethylene (HDPE) pre-fabricated manholes, providing easy access into a pipeline. They can be integrated into our Ridgidrain and Ridgistorm-XL pipework systems or engineered to connect to other materials.
They are manufactured in a factory controlled environment resulting in a high quality water-tight structured walled manhole, that eliminates wastage associated with in-situ construction. Delivered to site as a one-piece modular solution, RIDGISTORM Access Manholes reduce installation time and cost on-site, as well minimising Health and Safety risks.
RIDGISTORM Access Manholes can be engineered for use in stormwater, foul and combined sewer applications to provide access to a pipework system for inspection and maintenance. Manholes can be pre-fabricated with an off-set step landing, reducing the need for direct access into the pipe enhancing Health and Safety. This can be improved further with the optional addition of pre-fabricated safety chain attachment points and Guardrail Assemblies.
Features & Benefits
- Provide easy access for maintenance
- WRc approved
- Manufactured to adoptable standards
- Full range of accessories available including safety chain attachment points and Guardrail Assemblies
- Multiple inlet and outlet options, supplied with integral sockets as standard allowing quick and seamless connection to pipeline
- Depths can be tailored to suit project requirements
- Integral benching
- Step rungs to BS EN 13101 and ladders to BS EN 14376
- Optional riser section
- Riser location ring
- Integral lifting points available on request to improve Health and Safety during handling and installation