Speak to one of our business development team about your product requirementCONTACT US
RIDGISTORM Separate Catchpits
Our purpose-built high density polyethylene (HDPE) pre-fabricated catchpits are ideal for stormwater and land drainage systems. RIDGISTORMSeparate Catchpits are designed to separate silt and other particles, helping to improve the quality of water before it is reintroduced into the environment. They can be integrated into Polypipe systems such as Ridgidrain and Ridgistorm-XL, or even engineered to connect to other materials.
RIDGISTORM Separate Catchpits are pre-fabricated for use in a range of stormwater attenuation and infiltration systems requiring ‘in line’ silt and debris separation.
Features & Benefits
- Provide easy access for silt collection
- Tailor-made, fully-welded, watertight structured wall chambers to suit project-specific requirements
- One-piece installation, off-site construction, delivered ready-to-install reducing installation time and costs
- Strong but light in weight, minimising Health and Safety risks
- Manufactured in a factory controlled environment for improved quality of finish
- Eliminates wastage associated with in-situ construction
- Multiple inlet and outlet options, supplied with integral sockets as standard allowing quick and seamless connection to pipeline
- Plastic or lockable steel covers available
- Step rungs to BS EN 13101 and ladders to BS EN 14376
- Integral lifting points available on request to improve Health and Safety of handling and installation
- Network Rail Parts and Drawing System (PADS) approved for use in CESS Areas