The Landcoil range is specifically designed to aid in the successful management of land water, it offers significant improvements in areas where poor drainage negatively affects ground quality.
Examples include agricultural applications requiring enhanced soil conservation or crop production capabilities and also sports and leisure projects that are struggling with waterlogged sections of pitch or turf.
Versatile and Durable Landcoil
Manufactured in durable, practical PVCu in one of the UK's largest dedicated facilities, the Landcoil range includes a choice of diameters, colours and coil lengths. It is easy to install, carries the BS 4962 quality Kitemark and is supported by an extensive range of fittings.
Landcoil couplers, which also carry the BS 4962 Kitemark, are easily fitted and have a 3-lug design, ensuring greater joint integrity and fit of joint is achieved
Landcoil Features & Benefits
- Full range of pipes and fittings in sizes from 60 - 200mm
- Kitemarked to BS 4962 (blue coil and couplers only)
- Perforated and unperforated options available
- Flexible, durable, easy to install
- Extremely cost-effective
- Supported by a full range of fittings
- Blue as standard, also available in black
- Manufactured from PVCu
- Available in yellow for gas applications
- Available with a non-woven fabric geotextile wrap (Linflex Type 8 Narrow Filter Drain)
- 3 lug design for greater integrity and fit of joint
- Easy to install
- Ensures a secure joint
- Reduces the possibility of the coils pulling away from the coupler during the drainage process
- Kitemarked to BS 4962