Speak to one of our business development team about your product requirementCONTACT US
Effast ABS pressure system for industrial applications
ABS is a highly rates as thermoplastic pipework system and is used in many applications such as food and beverage processing, water and sewerage treatment as well as many other applications. ABS has good chemcial resistance with high impact strength and conforms to many British and International standards.
It is a full bore system when used in conjunction with our extensive range of ABS engineered ball valves.
Within any pressure system, it’s vital that the thermal movement and the temperature and pressure relationship is controlled.
Features & Benefits
- Robust system at low temperatures down to -40°C
- Smooth bore pipe reduces pressure loss
- Operating temperature -40°C to +60 °C subject to pressure requirements
- Solvent weld system
- Suitable for mains water and chilled water applications
- Class T range of pipes and fittings available