Speak to one of our business development team about your product requirementCONTACT US
Effast PE100 high density polyethylene pressure pipe system is a fast and reliable solution to the challenges presented by the requirements of modern supply systems.
Utilising the benefits of polyethylene jointing technologies and excellent chemical resistance, Effast PE100 pressure pipe system can be used across a wide range of applications including:
- Water supply and distribution
- Water treatment
- Cooling water
- Pressurised waste water systems
- Transportation of chemicals
Features and Benefits
PE100 pressure pipe offers all the benefits commonly associated with plastic systems in a wide range of sizes.
- Sizes available
- SDR 17 (10 bar) 32mm to 1200mm
- SDR 11 (16 bar) 20mm to 630mm
- Operating temperature -40ºC to +60ºC subject to pressure requirement
- Comprehensive system includes fill range of pipes and fittings
- Fusion weld or mechanical installation
- Excellent impact resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
It’s very important to control thermal movement and the temperature and pressure relationship within a pressure system.