Speak to one of our business development team about your product requirementCONTACT US
Terrain Firetrap Collars have been designed to re-instate the fire resistance of a wall or floor which has been penetrated by services such as plastic pipe systems used in soil and waste. They are compatible with all our drainage systems.
Terrain Fire Collars will seal pipes from 40mm to 315mm in diameter and can be surface mounted or built in to a wall or ceiling structure. They are suitable for use on concrete, masonry and plasterboard partitions and concrete floor constructions. They have a 2 hour fire rating and feature a tab closing device which ensures our pipe collars are quick and easy to fix into place.
Features & Benefits
- 2 Hour fire rating
- Seals against smoke, toxic gases, flames and heat
- Can be surface mounted or built in
- Tab closing device means collars are easy to fix in place around pipe and rotate or slide into position
- Intumescent material is robust, ‘non-flaking’ and difficult to tear
- Powder coated outer casing