Speak to one of our business development team about your product requirementCONTACT US
Rainstream Water Storage & Re-use System
Polypipe Rainstream for Commercial and Public Buildings
Polypipe Rainstream offers a range of highly-effective solutions for the filtration, storage and re-use of rainwater in commercial applications. Up to 80% of the water Commercial and Public buildings consume is used for non-potable applications such as toilet flushing, irrigation and evaporative cooling. Much of this could be provided by harvested rainwater.
Polypipe Rainstream is a bespoke, fully engineered system based on the same proven technology as the Ridgistorm-XL large diameter pipe range. It’s a tank of exceptional stiffness and integrity that can be transported quickly and efficiently. It can be installed without the need for a concrete surround or the need to fill the tank with mains water to weigh it down during installation.
Polypipe Rainstream Key Benefits:
- Various tank sizes available for commercial applications from 10,000 litres. (smaller tanks available for domestic use, click here for more information >(link to Building products Rainstream page – for domestic applications)
- Integral leaf filter within storage tank for below ground applications
- Complete range of additional items such as duty standby and booster systems
- Mains water back-up
- Helps reduce your carbon footprint by lowering the volume of water from local treatment works
- Tank system supplied with filters, pumps, valves, component set and factory fitted inlet, calmed inlet and outlet connections
- Offers bespoke design solutions for difficult geometries
- Manifold system available for multiple dwellings
- Filtration and disinfection system available.