Polypipe’s underfloor heating range is designed to provide you with a level of comfort in your new build, renovation, office or home extension. Our underfloor heating systems provides a robust, reliable solution that offer the widest available range of underfloor heating systems with a product available for every conceivable floor type from building renovations to single room projects.
Quick and easy to fit over an existing floor or built into a new one, our full range of underfloor heating solutions are manufactured from quality material, complimented by our comprehensive range of controls and work with most floor coverings, from ceramic and stone tiles to wood, engineered wood and carpet.
Cost-effective and controllable way to heat your space
Unlike other types of systems, Polypipe’s underfloor heating system gently and evenly warms water in a network of pipes using less energy than electric systems which can be costly. Our underfloor heating system can run as low as 35°C compared with radiators that typically operate at 80°C.
Underfloor Heating Key Benefits:
- Separate controls for every room add comfort and cut costs
- No hotspots or cold draughts that commonly come with radiators
- Reduces airborne dust, providing relief for allergy sufferers
- Create more space as no need for radiators
- Less energy consumption helps cut costs as well as carbon emissions
- Virtually maintenance-free
- System guaranteed for 12 months
- Pipes guaranteed for 50 years
For more information click here