Speak to one of our business development team about your product requirementCONTACT US
Polypipe's range of Polybleu pipes are designed for drinking water applications. All pipes are black with a blue stripe to signify suitability for use in drinking water applications.
Available in PE80 and PE100 material, sizes 20 to 450mm with SDR ratings 7.4 - 17.
- Conforms to NF114 (Group 2) and NF EN 12201-2 standards, Polybleu is one of the most reliable and safe solutions for watersupply with pressures between 10 to 25 bar.
- Polybleu does not alter the taste of water or its chemical composition.
- Easy to use, lightweight and adaptable to difficult layouts. Polygaz can absorb minor shocks from installation or earth movements and expand up to 500%.
- Material can be fused together to create a continuous pipe and has smooth bores for good water flow.
- Resistant to abrasion and corrosion. Polybleu is compliant to NFT 54-070 and ISO TR10358 as the product is inert and is resistant to chemical and electrical corrosion.
- Quick and easy installation thanks to the lightness, long length pipes and ease of connecting pipes together.
- From the factories continuous extrusion process and unique mechical properties customers are able to order larger length pipes to suit project needs (several hundred metres).
- Polybleu is flexible and adaptable to project installation requirements with no compromise on integrity and product performance.