Speak to one of our business development team about your product requirementCONTACT US
Polypipe's range of Polygaz pipes us used for the conveyance of gas. All pipes are black with a yellow stripe to signify suitability for use in natural gas distribution.
Available in PE80 and PE100 material, sizes 20 to 160mm and SDR ratings 7.4 - 17.
- Conforms to NF114 (Group 1) and DIN EN 1555-2 standards, Polygaz is one of the most reliable and safe solutions to gas distribution between pressures of 4 to 8 bar.
- Easy to use, lightweight and adaptable to difficult layouts. Polygaz can absorb minor shocks from installation or earth movements and expand up to 500%.
- Resistant to abrasion and corrosion. Polygaz is compliant to NFT 54-070 and ISO TR10358 as the product is inert and is resistant to chemical and electrical corrosion.
- Able to fuse pipes together for continuous pipe systems and has smooth bores for good gas flow.
- Polygaz has a long service life and is able to be recycled.
- Quick and easy installation thanks to the lightness, long length pipes and ease of connecting pipes together.
- From the factories continuous extrusion process and unique mechical properties customers are able to order larger length pipes to suit project needs (several hundred metres).
- Polygaz is flexible and adaptable to project installation requirements with no compromise on integrity and product performance.