Speak to one of our business development team about your product requirementCONTACT US
Polyind & Polyvac
Polypipe's range of Polyind and Polyvac pipes are designed for use in industrial and waste water applications. Polyind pipes are black whilst Polyvac pipes are black with a brown stripe.
Available in PE80 and PE100 material, sizes 20 to 450mm with an SDR rating of 9 - 26. Typical applications include transportation of industrila fluids, non potable water and sewerage under pressure.
- Conforms to NF114 (Group 4) and NF EN 12201 standards, with pressures of 10 to 16 bar.
- Easy to use, lightweight and adaptable to difficult layouts. Polyind and Polyvac can absorb minor shocks from installation or earth movements and expand up to 500%.
- Resistant to abrasion and corrosion. Polyind and Polyvac are compliant to NFT 54-070 and ISO TR10358 as the products are inert and are resistant to chemical and electrical corrosion.
- Able to fuse pipes together for continuous pipe systems and has smooth bores for good flow.
- Quick and easy installation thanks to the lightness, long length pipes and ease of connecting pipes together.
- From the factories continuous extrusion process and unique mechical properties customers are able to order larger length pipes to suit project needs (several hundred metres).
- Polyind and Polyvac are flexible and adaptable to project installation requirements with no compromise on integrity and product performance.