Speak to one of our business development team about your product requirementCONTACT US
RIDGISTORM Control Penstocks and Valves
We offer pre-fabricated structured wall chambers, in a range of diameters, which feature 'in line' system component such as a Penstocks, Gate Valves or Flap Valves. These products facilitate maintenance, control system flows and protect the drainage system from surcharging.
They are manufactured in a factory controlled environment, resulting in a high quality watertight structured walled chamber, that eliminates wastage associated with in-situ construction. Delivered to site as a one-piece modular solution, RIDGISTORMControl Chambers reduce installation time and cost on-site, as well minimising Health and Safety risks.
Used to permit or prevent the flow of water and can isolate drainage sections. The valves open by lifting a wedge out of the path of the flow of water.
A non-return hinged valve to prevent backflow upstream. They can also be used for outflow applications such as ponds, ditches, swales and tidal.
Penstocks consist of a gate which can isolate or control the flow of water or can be used as a flow control device to limit the flow of water passing through the system.
Features & Benefits
- Facilitates maintenance, controls system flows and protects the drainage system from surcharging
- WRc approved
- Multiple inlet and outlet options, supplied with integral sockets as standard allowing quick and seamless connection to pipeline
- Depths can be tailored to suit project requirements
- Lockable steel covers available
- Integral benching
- Step rungs to BS EN 13101 and ladders to BS EN 14376
- Optional riser section
- Riser location ring
- Integral lifting points available on request to improve Health and Safety during handling and installation