Terrain Acoustic dB12 Soil & Waste
Terrain Acoustic dB12 for Commercial and Public Buildings
Our Terrain Acoustic dB12 drainage system is engineered to meet the demands of the increased call for acoustic systems over the past decade.
This triple layer pipe system is easy to install, with specially developed co-polymer polypropylene layers and acoustically engineered fittings that effectively dampen both airborne noise and sound transmitted through the building structure. It’s especially well-suited to large, multi-occupancy buildings such as apartment developments, student accommodation and hotels.
The Terrain Acoustic dB12 can be used both in new developments and in refurbishment projects. It’s highly resistant to impact, even at low temperatures, and has demonstrated excellent resistance to corrosion across a wide range of chemical agents and temperatures. It’s available in sizes 40 up to 250mm.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent sound proofing characteristics
- Elevated mechanical and corrosion resistance
- Highly resistant to impact, even at low temperatures
- Working temperatures from 0ºC to 95ºC
- Compatible with our full range of Terrain drainage systems